Our team at Ahearn & Soper Inc. is ready to accurately plan, design, deploy and manage your wireless networks. Our growing list of networking partners includes CommScope Ruckus Networks, Extreme Networks and Cisco.
Ruckus Networks redefines connectivity to build innovative solutions that deliver world-class experiences and solve the toughest industry challenges. Ruckus Networks builds converged wired and wireless networks for enterprises and service providers.
Award-winning portfolio of access points, switches, and cloud services. CommScope’s Ruckus technologies include, BeamFlex, Transient Client Management, Airtime Decongestion, Adaptive Cell Sizing, Per Packet Adaptive Transit Power, Airtime Fairness, Client Load Balancing, SmartRoam, SmartCast, ChannelFly, SmartMesh, SmartSec and DPSK.
Extreme networks is a customer driven networking solutions provider that improve transformation, innovation, and customer experience from the enterprise edge to the cloud with software driven solutions that are agile, adaptive, and secure. Extreme Networks top differentiators are universal licensing, multi-cloud options, multiple deployment options, security and data retention. ExtremeCloud™ IQ – a new breed of cloud management with public cloud, private cloud and on-premise options.
The Cisco Meraki portfolio of access points are centrally managed from the cloud. Cisco delivers a comprehensive portfolio of switching solutions for borderless networks, data centers, & smaller businesses. These solutions are optimized for a wide range of industries, including service providers, financial services, & the public sector. A Cisco digital network architecture include, Cisco DNA Center, Cisco DNA Spaces, SD-Access/Automation and Assurance, Cisco Catalyst 9800 series controllers and Cisco Catalyst 9100 access points. Cisco DNA software subscription packages include Cisco DNA Premier, Cisco DNA Advantage, and Cisco DNA Essentials
This is what we can provide:
- Best in class high performing Wi-Fi networks
- Application centric design and product selection from multiple vendors
- A full range of indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi access points
- A complete industry leading selection of switches
- Comprehensive management of the network and devices
- Simple, reliable and intuitive web based Cloud Wi-Fi service
- A scalable network solution to reduce CAPEX and OPEX
- Consulting – Hardware & software
- RF Survey – Passive, active, and predictive
- Deployment – Planning and design
- Installation – On-site appliance installation
- System administration – Support & Maintenance
- Access Points – Indoor, outdoor, and specialty
- Switches – POE, Access, Aggregation and Core
- Controllers – On premise and Cloud
- Wireless Backhaul – Point-to-Point, Bridge, Mesh
- Internet of Things (IoT) – Sensors, BLE, and LoRa
- Network Security
- Wi-Fi 6
- VoIP – (Voice over Internet Protocol)
- IoT – (Internet of Things)
To learn more about our Wireless Network Solutions, Request more information today.
Sign up for Ahearn & Soper news updates
Since 1975, Ahearn & Soper Inc. has provided barcode and identification software, hardware, supplies and services that improve accuracy, tracking, and efficiency within distribution, manufacturing and healthcare operations.